ShareThis

She's not even pretty ... to me .

Saturday, October 8, 2011





I don't understand why people keep saying she's beautiful, she looks so old. When I firs saw her I thought she's over 50
Average listal rating (245 ratings) 5.4  
2. Fergie


Just can't stand this face ... I even don't know why, but here voice is not that bad
teenspirit.'s rating: 
Average listal rating (114 ratings) 7.3  
3. Clémence Poésy


Her photoshoots are great, but in real life she looks very wierd
Average listal rating (265 ratings) 4.1  
4. Miley Cyrus


Her nose and lips are weird and her face looks just fat, and come she's hannah banana I can't stand her.
teenspirit.'s rating: 
Average listal rating (218 ratings) 6.6  
5. Amanda Bynes


Just look at her... she's ugly and what is more she's terrible actress.
teenspirit.'s rating: 
Average listal rating (96 ratings) 4.5  
6. Ke$ha


Her face, her voice, her songs she's just one big mistake
Average listal rating (284 ratings) 7.4  
7. Evangeline Lilly
She looks hot on this


but here terrible

Average listal rating (201 ratings) 7.7  
8. Ashley Greene


Something is wrong with her nose, her face looks wierd... but I love her style. ;)
teenspirit.'s rating: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
little emo © 2011 | Designed by VPS Hosts, Customized by techncom ~ AdSense, SEO, Blogging Tips and Tricks