ShareThis

Beisy Pizarro :If looks kills

Friday, October 7, 2011


Beisy Pizarro
 Age: 24
Hometown: Woodbridge, VA
Measurements: 34D-29-34
What’s Your Sign: Scorpio
Tell us about your favorite experience on a video and/or photo shoot (what video, what artist/song):
My favorite experience is when the photographer went out of their way to make me feel comfortable.   
Tell us about your worst experience on a video and/or photo shoot (what video, what artist/song):
I have not had a bad experience yet!
 What part of your body do you like the most and why:
I like my breast because they are big and natural.   
What part of your body do you like the least and why:
 I don’t really like my butt because I wish it was bigger. Lol
 
Your ideal man looks like, acts like, sounds like:
My ideal man looks like Paul Walker, acts like Conan O’ Brian and sounds like Denzel Washington.
Describe your ideal sexy night:
My ideal sexy night would be dinner and then taking a walk on the beach when its dark.
 
Your biggest turn-on?
Men who stay in shape.
From 1-10, what’s the actual chance of you dating a guy who’s logged on, looking at you right now?
1.
One thing nobody knows about me:
My crush on Conan O’ Brian. Lol
The quickest way to my heart is:
Giving me sweets!
The quickest way to . . . uh, you know. . . the bed… is:
A sensual massage.
The quickest way for man to get dismissed is:
If a guy implies that i’m stupid because of the way I look.
Worst pick-up line you’ve ever heard:
Hey do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some?
 Best pick-up line that worked:
I haven’t hurt any good pick up lines yet.
The biggest misconception about modeling is:
 The worst misconception is that all models will sleep their way to the top.

What made you decide to get into modeling:
When I was little and I used to see Models on pictures and on T.V they looked powerful and inspiring. And thats exactly the kind of person I wanted to be.
Favorite movie, TV show, music artist:
Favorite movie is Stepbrother, Favorite TV show is Gossip Girl, and Favorite music artist is Britney Spears
Best mood music:
Ke$ha!
If you had to date a woman who would it be?
Mila Kunis.
Best workout tip (Ex: I do this to keep a flat tummy):
To keep my belly flat I do leg raises
Resume (where people may have seen you before, personal website, etc.)
I have been on Dynasty Series, and Nascar girl of the week. I was also apart of the Playboy Girls of Golf.
 
My websites:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
little emo © 2011 | Designed by VPS Hosts, Customized by techncom ~ AdSense, SEO, Blogging Tips and Tricks